rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First time getting coffee

First time getting coffee

Quote: (10-11-2015 07:06 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Open with something you saw on the way to the coffee shop, or point out something that's going on at that very moment in the coffee shop. Comment on her clothes, tell her she looks nice and you like her style. If you can find a way to gently tease her about her clothing or something else along the way in the conversation, even better.

Worse comes to worse you can comment on the weather. hahahahaha. Actually if you say that with a smirk like your making fun of that line it can be a good ice-breaker.

You'll be fine and if you don't usually drink coffee, be a man and take it black.

I think my fear is I just don't want to seem like i'm asking all the questions and it's like a job interview.

Quote: (10-11-2015 07:17 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2015 09:26 AM)sshazam Wrote:  

Thanks guys for your help. I'm so out of this and I've been stressing out about it. I think she's meeting me cause she's recently single.
Her texts seemed very dry and dull. I get the vibe she's intense and dramatic. She seemed to know she was attractive if you get my drift. I don't like girls that think they're better than others.

I can be confident and charming but just have no clue what to ask her. I'll give the links a quick read and try my best. I do really appreciate any tips so please keep them coming.

As attractive as she may be, she knows her feet of made of clay.

Ah what exactly does this mean

I cannot thank you guys enough. I only got into this, this weekend and its great to see such a strong community.

Messages In This Thread