rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't decide: Czech Republic or Austria?

Can't decide: Czech Republic or Austria?

Quote: (10-09-2015 02:35 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2015 02:09 PM)Nowak Wrote:  

CZ hands down. Also a lot cheaper, whats your situation with work/what you want to do? The Viennese/Austrian labor market is a bit difficult right now. Czechs are nicer than the Viennese thats for sure,i'd say the same as people from western Austria in terms of ''friendliness''. ONS's are less common than the US/UK or nordic countries but 3rd date is the charm. They do happen ,just not nearly as often as the Anglosphere/nordic countries. Austrian guys aren't thirsty among their own women,sure it's different in EE however.

Thanks for that input, Nowak. I've heard that the Viennese aren't especially friendly and can be quite a grouchy lot when you catch them on an off day. But what about Austrians from the eastern provinces, such as Steiermark? Do you have any experience of the people in Graz, for example?

Nicer for sure,but realistically it's Vienna or nada for living,you will get bored quite fast. Lot less options for girls as well and their attitudes won't be that much lower than Vienna. Graz is small pretty and boring,I can't it as a long term location for living. Yeah the Viennese attitude is less about girls bitchiness (that sometimes also) and more about how living in a city with everyone having a scowl on their face 24/7 kills your mood.

Messages In This Thread