rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Importance of physique?

Importance of physique?

I have always thought that facial looks and swagger were basically what gets you girls but I am more and more starting to think that t's actually a guy's physique that plays the primary role in sexual attraction with most girls these days.

Facially I'm alright, probably 7/10, my colouring and features are quite unique (fair skin black hair blue eyes) so if a girl is into that I can go right up to an 8 or 9 in her eyes.. facially.

But I have always been very slim. I'm somewhere between 5'11 and 6 foot, which is fine, height has never been an issue, but I am pretty damn slim (65-70kg). I tried bulking up last year by going to the gym almost daily and it did have a noticable affect, but mostly just tone and that has significantly faded.

So I am starting to think that I should just go on a serious bulk regimen. Not just muscle but adipose too. Girls seem to just want "big" guys these days, even if it's not all muscle. Particularly black girls, who are my favourite flavour it has to be said. I just want to change my body from being slight to being big, I feel like a big guy trapped inside of a skinny body. My attitude and mindset is alpha (albeit a soppily romantic alpha) but my body doesn't reflect this and at the age of 22 this is what's holding me back from enjoying the kind of life I want to lead.

So yeah what do you guys think about all of this? Take me under your wings yo, brother needs some guidance [Image: sleepy.gif]

Messages In This Thread