rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best era to be born and live?

Best era to be born and live?

Quote: (10-24-2015 05:38 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2015 07:26 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

I think it would have been best to be in your early 20s in the early 1980s – it was still comparatively easy to fly anywhere globally and practically the whole of east Asia was a pussy paradise like Japan and Korea. In 1989 the Berlin Wall comes down and you can now experience Eastern European/Russian pussy paradises. In the 90s, China starts opening up…

If you stayed in the west, women were still thin and bangable. It was also possible to get to Latin America, but it may not have been as safe as now. Also in the west there’s women of various ethnicities born and raised in your country too if you want to mix things up.

The only downside would be in the late 1980s is that that AIDs scared the shit out of everybody, but we all know now that if you were not gay and stayed away from drugs you would be OK.

Everybody here who wants to live back in the past before the 1950s – unless you were some rich landowner/businessman/celebrity or warlord, your access to pussy was very limited compared to today.

Regarding movies – we had peak Stallone, Arnie, Spielberg...TV shows had hot women with tits and arse and no gay storylines.

I can't say I disagree with a lot of your points, but there are some things that you are definitely missing here. This forum's beloved New York City was a complete crime infested warzone in the 80's. Miami had just inherited a huge population of people who were thrown out of Cuba. South Beach was a complete wasteland. Communication was obviously horrible since you had to rely on pay phones and home landlines. Colombia in the Pablo Escobar days? Forget about it. Meeting foreign girls in the United States? Aside from a few select locations, it wasn't going to happen.

I've never been to Miami, I've only spent a few days in NYC, so I was more focused on west coast US. I think LA would have been good in the 1980s. My post mentioned that Eastern European was just opening up and Asia was open too, so it was more about foreign travel.

Quote: (10-24-2015 06:50 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Jerry Seinfeld's age, born 1954, living in NYC. At age 26 you enter the 1980's. Unlimited dating opportunities with slender, feminine women. No cell phones or Internet for another 15 or so years. Booming economy, ability to travel the world freely and relative safety across the nation. And for previous reasons mentioned earlier in the thread.

If you’re rich in the 1980’s the world (and its pussy) is your oyster…

Messages In This Thread