rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best era to be born and live?

Best era to be born and live?

Quote: (10-12-2015 02:24 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I think being born in 1965 would have been ideal for a minority in America.

By the time you are 10 the majority of the civil rights struggle is over as well as official Jim crow style discrimination, so the future looks bright and new doors are open especially in the government and military. The divorce rate has not run rampant yet throughout the nation so your parents are likely married.

You are 15 in 1980. Girls are traditional enough to make you wait a bit but on birth control so still not super hard to bang. No Nintendo yet, so you take up boxing or play football after school with neighborhood kids.

You graduate high school in 1983 and join the military or other government job during the cold war era when the US was dumping tons of money on defense and end up banging foreign chicks in the Phillippines, Japan and Germany at a time when there are no major conflicts.

In 1995 you're 30 years old, the NBA and Hip-Hop popularity are at an all time high. The internet is something you only access from a desktop in your office and hardly anyone has a cellphone. You are able to take advantage of the favorable male/female ratio in Atlanta and make business/property investments in the city prior to the 1996 Olympic games. Women don't aspire to a Sex and the City lifestyle because the show hasn't premiered yet.
You actually have to be drunk to get a DUI.

By 2005 you are 40 years old and have passive income from your investments in Atlanta. High speed internet is becoming extremely common and you experiment with managing your business online while you spend weeks a few hours flight away in Latin America. You get plenty of easy lays off of Myspace with DHV pics of you in America. You're the first american most of these girls have ever met.

2015, at 50 you've seen an increase in male thirst, obesity, flaking, and shitty tattoos on women the West. Women at the 7 and 8 level you would have smashed with ease in 2005 are deluded internet models now that LOVE Dubai. At this point you are fluent in two or three languages, know the culture well, have local friends and ready to expat for good. You find a beautiful, humble 20 yr old in [non-anglo country] and decide to settle down.

Not trying to pick your post apart, but as a counterpoint, my half brother was born in 1965 in America. Sadly, his life path took a much different one from your hypothetical guy. First half of his life went pretty much the way you said, except in 1983 he went to medical school to become a doctor instead of joining the military. He met a girl, got married, popped out 3 kids, and ended up getting divorce raped. Now he's re-married to another girl with 2 kids of her own. I only hope he makes it work this time.

I can see myself taking your path instead of my brother's. I just hope it's not too late.

Messages In This Thread