rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Neo-Masculinity and RP thinking discourage starting a family?

Does Neo-Masculinity and RP thinking discourage starting a family?

↑ Well, I agree with pretty much everything you said.

Obviously, women are not all "total whores" or "frigid anti-sex virgins" (and I wouldn't want a woman who was either one). Men certainly need to put effort into keeping their wives/daughters away from other men who want to use them for sex. You're right when you say that some women who get pumped and dumped "aren't bad women" and are "lost without a strong, firm hand do help them." But, as you yourself pointed out, it is the responsibility of a girl's family to help her stay away from bad (non-committal) men. If you find yourself in a position where you could have sex with a certain girl, you are probably not the only guy who has found himself in that position with this girl. Nothing you can do or say will "save" her, whether her situation is her own fault or not.

I agree that many women end up in bad relationships and/or getting pumped and dumped because they are confused and don't have the proper guidance. I also agree that a man who lies to a woman and says he loves her and offers her his commitment, only to leave her after banging a few times, is a scumbag. But, if the man doesn't lie about his intentions and the woman chooses to sleep with him anyway, then I don't really think the man is at fault.

I believe that for society at large, it would be better if premarital and extramarital sex did not occur. However, as an individual, give me one good reason why I should turn down casual sex with a willing woman? Why should I treat her with more respect than she treats herself? If I were to turn her down for sex, do you think it would steer her away from this type of behavior in the future? I highly doubt it.

Messages In This Thread