rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Neo-Masculinity and RP thinking discourage starting a family?

Does Neo-Masculinity and RP thinking discourage starting a family?

Quote: (04-20-2016 12:00 PM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Interesting topic, I am now 24 years old and starting to seriously think over this question. It is a challenge but there something powerfully natural about passing on and leading the next generation. The modern mindset absolutely despises a strong family being led by a virtuous man. I only started realising this once I lived over in the East for a while. Currently where I am staying now, people proudly talk about how they would rather a dog over having a child. There seems to be some major genetic flaw there somehow, where people are willingly to commit genetic suicide so to speak.

However there are some factors to be taken into consideration.

- Location (Finding an area or region which will be preferably away from harmful cultural influences or at least they will minimise them). Growing up in London, was incredibly difficult, a lot of erroneous ideas and people are floating around and there are no real organic social structures.

- Right woman, a woman who is seeking an alpha provider and comes from a good family herself. All women will have the ability to test you and be a challenge at times. Although it becomes clear that there are a real clear cut number of girls who simply are not family or mother material anymore. Unfortunately a lot of girls my age, already have some serious baggage. Numerous relationships with 'bad boys' or have adopted the 'liberating' idea that working for a pointless NGO is better than starting her own family.

For us, friend, families are probably not in the cards. The elites have taken that from us in the west, and they are well on track to taking it away elsewhere. I suppose you could always go the surrogate route, but that's a whole 'nother can of worms. The women of our generation are damaged beyond repair. Things are only going to get worse from here on in. I don't know what the answer is for younger guys like us, but I don't think we can realistically expect to have families and/or meaningful relationships with females.

Messages In This Thread