rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

17 years, I want to go on an exchange program to another country.
7 years, I want to go on an exchange program to another country.
Quote: (10-07-2015 08:28 AM)PhDre Wrote:  

RaccoonFace, we've talked about this in PM already but I'm going to add my thoughts here as well.

As for the continent or country: what do you want? Do you want a place with 1st world safety and comfort? Escape from the self-destruction of the West? Economic growth and possibilities? A more traditional culture and society? Beautiful women? A nice climate?

For your occupation, I think the order is like this (from most desirable to least desirable):
1) paid job or internship where you gain useful and marketable skills and/or contacts
2) unpaid job/internship/charity work where you gain useful and marketable skills and/or contacts
3) higher education or language program (eventually with a side job)
4) paid job where you gain no useful skills or contacts
5) charity work where you gain no useful skills or contacts
6) redoing your last year of high school

I'd like to encourage people who can help to post their opinions and advice.
This is a young guy who's willing to listen to advice, to accept it and to act upon it - and these are rare these days.
- I don't really care for the comfort of the first world, I live a comfortable life as my family is middle class but i'm not a 'luxury beast'.
-Weather is defenitely a factor, yes.
-Traditional society: hell yes. It would be a valuable experience to deal with these beautiful, passionate women I guess

I will do as good as possible in terms of the things you just ranked. I will try with the the organisation WEP (wep.be/nl). I've already checked and while I could do charity work it's not possible to do work/'stage' in Brazil with this organisation.

Messages In This Thread