rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A solution to the flaking epidemic?

A solution to the flaking epidemic?

Flaking can really suck. On the topic of avoiding flaky/dead numbers- I've found implementing conventional/rapport building text game while injecting humor and remaining non-needy (keeping messages short and varying response times) works best for me (rather than super-terse, strictly logistics, icy/asshole text game). I only engage icy mode if the girl plays petulant games/is a bitch and I need to diffuse nuclear shit tests.

Where flaking has frustrated me most is post-first meet. My last string of approximately 5 meets (leads were cultivated via online) have all led nowhere (even if the physical attraction is strong and make-out occurs). I've remained mostly optimistic, but it's hard to not get bummed on occasion. I'd rather the girl reveal herself or her disinterest upfront/over the phone and not meet her, rather than waste my time over drinks and build any sense of false hope. To at least get the bang and then she ghosts is one thing... Maybe they're all sensing the player vibe and my desire to get the bang asap/not waste time. Been really frustrating.

Screening the girl over Skype/Facetime is an efficiency mechanism I may start consistently using. For any girl with an iPhone, there's no reason why they can't engage in a Facetime session- as it's bundled into iOS. If she balks or acts bitchy- next her. Using this technique sporadically has led to great results in the past:
- I tend to engage the session at night and keep the conversation to ~15 minutes (30 max if it goes well). Tell her you have to get going and maintain frame (plans that night/big day tomorrow). Use this as an opportunity for bait/DHV.
- See if there's even an ounce of chemistry/if she'd bang. I can pick up on this better when talking with the girl face to face.
- See if she's as attractive as she has portrayed in her pics. Need to screen out the SIFs/outdated pic girls.
- Build comfort and rapport. She'll feel more comfortable getting together in person It's like a cheat code for skipping the first meet.

Ultimately, I'd much rather screen out a girl or have her reject me, conveniently in the comfort of my own home- rather than waste time, effort and resources meeting at some bar for the hundredth time.

Messages In This Thread