rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A solution to the flaking epidemic?

A solution to the flaking epidemic?

I've heard it on here numerous times, what is a guy to do? Women will only get more entitled as the cathedral marches on its progressive anthem. Do we call them out on flaking, call out and insult, or just go about our business and next them?

I'm trying to get this message across to as many guys as I can. I'm guilty of flaking on girls too, usually ones I've considered not on par with me, but I've been decent enough to tell quite a few I'm not interested.

We know they're playing games and every cunt has a spare cock somewhere hitting her up while you're talking to her, but if we're going to draw the line, how do we draw the line with impact?

I've used lines like all the way from asshole-like "look are you single, or not? I've got enough friends to last me a lifetime so save me the trouble of waiting for nothing and just tell me" to even the simple insults like "right" or "gay" which gets the hamster going.

Some of you master gurus on here tell me whats the best way to leave an impact on a woman who flaked on you so that she's feels insecure about her own flakiness. In the looks department I've got everything so I know they're not flaking on me for that, its just typical hamster behavior.

Messages In This Thread