rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Christianity vs Catholicism( The origin of One night stands?)

Christianity vs Catholicism( The origin of One night stands?)

Quote: (10-07-2015 12:16 AM)uncledick Wrote:  

I'd like to know why (most I suppose, Mormons, some Conservative
Evangelicals are still dishing out redpills) protestants nations were the first to create and fall to the extremes of progressive policies.

It really does seem like protestants are the most likely to indulge or are easily taken over by progressives policies out of the three major Christian branches.

Is it because you just stop believing when the 300th denomination is created? Maybe tradition and doctrinal longevity is more important than we all think? and just maybe its why Islam has been sustained and is growing because of the relative conformity of the religion. With Sunni's making up 95% of muslims worldwide.

I've already explained this. Protestants reject the notion of universal truth...it is strictly the emotions of the individual that dictate right or wrong, and when your emotion is the highest authority then you'll fall for any progressive idea thrown your way.

Messages In This Thread