rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you make the effort?`

Would you make the effort?`

^^ I'm torn on to do it or not. I'd say go with what seems congruent with your life.

Here's what I think. Don't do things you wouldn't normally do to get laid (to a certain extent). For instance:

1. I never do dinner to get laid. Why? I don't eat dinner out much unless it's me and some buddies grabbing beers and food after golf, or something like that. I don't make plans for dinner and go out with a person, unless it's an even with a group. So for me, planning a dinner with someone, even a day or two before, doesn't align with my day to day life.
That said, I had a 9 month fwb where our first night was sushi dinner on a Friday. But...I wasn't planning on it. We were just planning on drinks, but ended up ordering sushi. <--*THAT* aligns exactly with my life.

2. I grab drinks all the time. On rare occasions when I don't have anything going, I love going out on a Saturday afternoon for drinks if a chic is down with it.
Hell, a chic I just started seeing (banged last weekend for the first time) I had met up for drinks the previous Saturday afternoon for a drink. We'd previously made out a bit, and she'd told me how much she wanted me, but she didn't give it up for a few weeks.

Do you normally make plans to do brunch or lunch or linner or dinner or whatever? If it's seems reasonably normal for you, go ahead and do it. If you're living on the cheap and that's not congruent with your life, I'd say no.

This is all part of developing an identity with women. Once you're comfortable with your identity (you've gotten laid and it works for you), you won't have to ask these questions on the forum, because you'll be really sure of yourself.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread