rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you make the effort?`

Would you make the effort?`

Quote: (10-06-2015 02:22 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

I’d be interested in hearing if anyone has ever gotten a bang from a brunch first date and the story behind it. I can’t imagine it’s terribly common.

I've banged several women on a first date within a couple hours of meeting during a "daytime date".

One was just a picnic in Central Park. No alcohol involved. After the picnic we're on the corner of 72nd and 2nd and I said, "Well it's been great, we can either end the date here or go on to my place and get passionate." Granted we already kissed during the picnic, but she wanted more.

Another was an online girl that I met at a bar during the day. Came up with an excuse to go back to my apartment for a few minutes (my back needs to lay on a hard floor for a few minutes, threw it out playing ball recently.) Was banging on her on the floor 20 mins later.

Another started out as a Coffee date and transitioned to a walk in the Park date and when I walked her back home to her apt she "asked me" if I wanted to come upstairs. Well, we spent the next 2 days together non-stop and had a 3 year LTR.

As long as you connect and make up an excuse to walk to your apartment afterwards, (need to charge phone, send an email, see photos from trip, play guitar, etc) she'll go with you if she wants to get passionate. I would even go so far as to say you have an even better chance of getting a bang during a well thought out day-date because you both won't be tired.

Granted, two of the girls I mentioned above were kinda slutty so I'm not sure how much you can expect from an Asian PhD student, but they do want sex too.

Messages In This Thread