rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you make the effort?`

Would you make the effort?`

Quote: (10-06-2015 04:00 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I've banged on brunch dates. Actually, in a way it is almost easier. Just make sure:

1. Bottomless mimosas or other drinks, though mimosas are better for the girl to drink.
2. It is located close to your place.

I had two places in LA I would go to often, have brunch at 1pm or whatever, drunk by 3pm, bang by 5pm, back to my business by 7pm and full night's sleep. Girls usually have their guards down during the day too, and going back to your apartment may not set off alarms. Also day drinking everyone is in a good mood.

Just make sure she drinks, otherwise it can be somewhat gay to do a brunch first date.

I do like to get day drunk so I'll have to consider doing this. Have you pulled from a brunch first date without alcohol involved?

Part of the reason I ask is because in the area I live around, I can see a lot of women just going along with a brunch date to fill up their Outlook calendars and have an activity for that part of the day (with no intention of banging). LOTS of activity whores around these parts who can't sit still for one hour without doing some bullshit "activity." If I were to go on a brunch date, I would probably preface the meeting by half-jokingly saying: "Be prepare to see who can down the most mimosas!" or something like that to flush out the activity whores just looking to kill some time. Separate the girls looking to have fun vs the girls looking to past the time.

Messages In This Thread