rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(When a girls night out goes wrong) A well-maintained 38 yo. doctor overdoses cocaine

(When a girls night out goes wrong) A well-maintained 38 yo. doctor overdoses cocaine

Wife and mother of 3, but on her free time she was... looking for hook ups online:

"Cerveny had reportedly gone out with friends earlier in the evening but later met with a 51-year-old HBO producer she had met online, and according to DNAInfo he is the man police have questioned about her death."
http://www.theislandnow.com/manhasset/ma...f3e4d.html

She had, at home, a young, tall, handsome (not gay) husband, and ends up on an internet date with a drug-addicted 51 years old dude... clever move! [Image: dodgy.gif]

By the way, she was a 5,5 (somewhat ugly nose, too-tall neck, neither gracious nor cute woman, I am sorry to say. Don't get fooled by the beauty-enhancement tricks she used on her pics: she was just a 5,5) and her husband is I guess a 7. Another good-looking Western-world man marrying down... and not even getting a faithful wife in the process. [Image: confused.gif] I mean, if you marry down, it is usually that you hope that your (not gorgeous) wife will be grateful and keep faithful... but no.

Actually I have noticed that plain-looking wives cheat even more than beautiful ones... strange... I guess plain-Janes' hamsters are meaner and crazier?

Messages In This Thread