rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tips on breaking UK lease agreement

Tips on breaking UK lease agreement

Thanks for the replies gents. These posts really help take the edge off of my anxieties dealing with this.

@Worldtraveler: The landlord doesn't like being bothered hence why I have to contact him through an intermediary. Should have been a red flag but I was told things get fixed "quickly" guess not.

I tried calling Shelter this morning at 8:10am and I couldn't get through since all calls were busy.

Part of the benefit of being a responsible adult with zero debt means that you have a fair amount of backup in terms of raw cash and credit cards. Frankly at this point I don't want to wait to get out of here, I'd rather leave now.

I'm going to pay the solicitor fee since I'm a foreigner and I intend on staying a long time. I'd feel more comfortable doing it by the book rather than saving money. 230 pounds is a drop in the bucket if it means some jack off and this washed out spanish slut get what's coming to them.

I've only been 5 days into this lease. It would be nice to get back both the deposit and first month's rent, but I doubt that will be possible.

I'm entirely fed up with these spantards and their broken english. I came to England for Englanders, not a washed up 37 year old slut and two dudes who frankly are fuck ups in their own right.

I want to move out as quickly as possible. I don't trust the safety of myself or my belongings.

FYI, I live in Oxford. Considering moving out of town into Witney, very much fed up with all of the foreigners here. Own a car. Any RvFers nearby looking for a responsible young professional to rent a room to hit me up 8)

Messages In This Thread