rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For your entertainment, a conversation with a hamster

For your entertainment, a conversation with a hamster

Quote: (10-03-2015 11:42 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2015 05:29 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2015 05:14 PM)B TAHKE Wrote:  

So, I 'met ' this girl on a dating app.. she is 37,

[Image: whoa.gif]

Trying to "game" 37-years-old women? Man, my advice: just buy yourself a plane ticket to Colombia, Cuba, Russia or SEA, and game 21-27 y.o. hotties.

Good point, but don't be too hard on the guy. At least he's actually putting a foot forward and trying unlike all the "LittleDark of Game" types that post here and on other game sites.

I agree, at least he's fighting and trying his best, respect to him. But given that he himself talks of extreme thirst, I would advise him to visit the Travel sub-forum here.

When one is "very thirsty", to the point that one would pursue 37 years old (bitchy) women online, then I do think that, if you have at least 1500 USD on your bank account, and a couple of weeks of vacation to take, to travel abroad would be required. Maybe the Phils, or Cali.

After which he can come back to the US, smiling and at peace and with renewed confidence [Image: banana.gif], and game 30 y.o. women, without excessive thirst.

Messages In This Thread