rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How the hell do you all have time for this?

How the hell do you all have time for this?

Quote: (10-03-2015 07:36 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I'm not being critical here and am genuinely curious when I ask, is there any reason to use Facebook? I apparently created an account back in 2008 or something and have never once signed on. It just seems like I would be setting myself up for way too many headaches by using it.

It's said that it has the merit of keeping you connected to people you would've been out of touch with in life, but I disagree with that "merit" because, to me, if you needed Facebook to keep in contact with someone, then the cold hard fact is they aren't in your life anymore.

And no amount of Farmville requests will change that.

I have Facebook, but it does me no good and it's a huge waste of time.

And has anyone else experienced this phenomenon where you fuck a girl and the next day Facebook digs her out and suggests her as a friend, like it somehow knows? Because that's happened twice in a row to me already.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Messages In This Thread