rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

Quote: (11-01-2018 04:16 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Check the stats. Visitors to Japan from Europe and North America have doubled in the last 5 years. That makes a huge difference. Also, the number of tourists from China and the rest of Asia has increased even more, that has made many Japanese resentful of the throngs of foreigners on their streets. Add to that the smartphone culture and the fact that Japan has gone "asexual" in the last decade - with even local guys not being able to get a date - and it's no surprise that clumsy daygamers approaching girls in English are not getting a warm welcome these days.

https://www.tourism.jp/en/tourism-databa...on-courtry

I was in Tokyo recently and took the subway a lot. Though I expected to witness the head-down, smartphone gazing phenomena it still hurt to see it live. This is coming from an older guy who spent part of his twenties in the military in Seoul during the golden era of no smart phone or social media. It was probably the era of peak white god factor too. Imagine women sneaking a look, making deliberate eye contact, striking up conversations and generally being curious, never mind about foreign dudes. It didn't happen a lot but it happened often enough. I bet Tokyo was similar.

The notion that Japanese youths are asexual is a bit suspect though. Someone still keeps the soap land places in business, and someone is buying all of that heterosexual-oriented anime, weird as it may be. While some parts of their asexual lifestyle may be true, the narrative jibes a bit too conveniently with globalist calls for more low-IQ immigration into Japan and fearmongering over a demographic crush that is presumed to be fatal to their economy. In an era of ever increasing automation and jobs being zeroed out everywhere, I just don't buy it - Japan will survive. They may have their share of problems but lack of diversity ain't one of them, and I think they know it.

On another note, earlier in the thread OP mentioned that Japanese girls are befuddled that western guys would waste their time with below average Japanese women. I second that. Though mismatched pairings are still ubiquitous, what I see at least as often are western guys with their grossly overweight tourist girlfriends. FFS, if you're going to come this far, why bring Fatty McCuntalot to ensure you get zero shot at anything local?

Messages In This Thread