rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

Quote: (03-01-2019 12:11 PM)thatbritishguy Wrote:  

My advice. Don't focus on the bangs. Try to have a good time.

What would I do? If like you I had time and freedom to do whatever I want, i'd build myself a proper background story, a fake identity.

So, without trolling you, here's what I suggest.

Approach 100 attractive girls in Tokyo and ask them the question "what are the best nightlife spots in Tokyo" in English and in Japanese.

Get a impressive looking microphone (windbreaker/phallic shape) with a fake logo (BBBC Radio 5), journalist-glasses, a fake identity badge, a blazer and record their answers on your phone.

Tell them you're doing some research for an online magazine called Dice. Focus on the research, not on getting notches. You will not only be able to improve your local knowledge, but also get to know more about Jap girls. Hopefully.

Can it fail? Absolutely. Could you get busted by police? Maybe. But as the SAS says, who dares win. Time for you to dare my friend.

I fucking lost it at this part lol.

I remember sitting in a coffee shop in Cebu at 9am a couple months ago with this girl after a long night of drinking and sex. All of a sudden a Japanese camera crew rolls up and starts buying pastries and coffee and shooting some kind of amateur news segment. I'm just kinda drinking my coffee nursing my hangover. They wrap up the shoot and head for the exit, next thing I know they make a hard turn and are coming straight for me with big cheesey grins... "Oh hello sir, is ok we interview you about the Philippines", sure I say, as they've already got the camera and microphone in my grill. I don't even remember what I told them, but they were super friendly and the cebuana found the whole thing hilarious as I fabricated certain bits to make it seem like we weren't just two degenerates that met on tinder the night before.

I also banged a Japanese pro cyclist that same week who was on vacation, that one just kinda fell on my lap, pun intended.

Japan seems like such an awesome experience. Enjoy it for what it is and let your interests naturally develop connections and ultimately sexual opportunities, it works all over the world and doesn't get discussed enough here because it requires being an actual interesting man. Laner basically gave a perfect example, there's endless possibilities.

Messages In This Thread