rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

Just got back from 2 weeks.

Been seeing this girl in Vegas that I'm really into and brought her along. I know, fucking stupid idea. After 24 hours in Tokyo it fell apart. Somehow it seemed like the girls in Tokyo had only gotten more beautiful since last time I was there, and it totally fucked things up with me and the girl. I got my share of those furtive quick glances several times every day and it drove me nuts.

Anyway it only made me that much more driven to learn Japanese and figure out a way to live in Japan. I picked up a few new phrases and useful vocabulary but there's so far to go.

I love that place more than anywhere else I've been. Every minute on the street I see girls I want to bang. Every 10-15 minutes I see a girl that almost stops me dead in my tracks. The food is incredible, I hit some top notch spots on this visit as well as plenty of delicious casual meals too. The politeness of the people is always great. There's nothing like dealing with incredibly polite and patient people at the metro station or airport (or anywhere else for that matter) and then come back to the U.S. and deal with knuckledragging mouthbreathers here. The skiing in Nozawa was just first rate, and what a cool town.

The coming home depression is pretty bad this time. I highly envy the forum players living in Japan, as well as Japanese guys in general. So many goofy Japanese dudes walking arm in arm with a 7 or 8. I hope they know how good they have it. The herbivores are truly the biggest faggots on earth. I can understand going all MGTOW in English speaking countries and preferring videogames to fat alcoholic sluts in America or UK. Japan I cannot fathom it. The abundance of dollfaced thin girls with long hair and great feminine fashion makes MGTOW or herbivore behavior totally inexcusable.

Random observation: Most gaijin I saw in Japan were complete and total dorks. Most dorky dudes were with dorky frumpy Japanese girls. Not hating, I was just trying to observe for my own purposes to see what the average white guy was pulling there, but it was hard to pinpoint what an average white dude is like. Seemed like a lot of manga and videogame nerds.

I only saw one white dude with a smoking hot Japanese girl, probably an 8 by local standards and a 9.5 by American standards. Tall dude, probably 6'5" going for the pewdipie look, bleached blond "Hitler youth" haircut. Thought for sure he was on the forum, anyway if that was you major props to you.

First order of business is trying to figure out how to fit community college Japanese classes into my schedule...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread