rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

The international parties end at 10pm. Kinda too late for girl to "get a drink" with you and still take last train after sex unless you have your logistics close. I've done it many times but the sex was rushed and girl literally had to rush out to the station. A lot of the tokyo party girls live in Chiba or another pref. In Osaka they might need to get home to Nara. The ones in roppongi at maharaja go late bc you can stay afterwards. But that's a bad idea since there's no love hotels and it's a shitty club.

The all you can drink works much better bc you can isolate very quickly by getting a drink at the bar. You can be getting soda or whatever doesn't matter. Also gives you an excuse to exit groups and get away from 7s you're lining up for later in week after you've gotten their line. Of its not all you can drink you have to say you're going to toilet. Otherwise girls will say you talk to other girls and wrote you off as a playboy. They will watch to see if you actually go get a drink or open another girl. Drinks are 500¥ So if you're going to talk to more than 2-3 girls get the wristband. If it's your birthday month u get in free.

The girls at these parties are on the carousel yet they're pissy about you being a playboy. There emotionally 12 years old. McArthur called it a nation of 10 year olds lol. I think the biggest factor in getting laid is the girl feeling like no one will know she's going home to fuck you. I've had girls even worry about if anyone would HEAR them through the walls.

Messages In This Thread