rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

Just lol. Speaking for all Italians is over the top. Yet it does strangely make me think of you as more Italian than other Italians.

I agree lol. So many countries to list where food just doesn't matter! < sarcastic mocking

Look I'm just pointing out that imho Japanese cuisine is very authentic outside Japan. Is it 100% the same. I don't know or care. I'm not a foodie.

I'm just suggesting you consider spending your time and money enjoying stuff like the cherry blossoms. For Hanami people eat and drink under the trees so you can do both. Rawgids suggestions for trying the local stuff in kobe and Kanazawa are great and will save you money too. Moreover they're also a fun experience.

I think the main fish market in Tokyo moved to odiaba. But I recommend Ota market next to haneda airport. No tourists and it has a catwalk to observe from. The mongers were so nice one guy gave me a ride in his palette truck.

Messages In This Thread