rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

Quote: (10-31-2015 09:55 PM)Preussen Wrote:  

Total noob here but have been lurking for some time now. I am planning a trip over to Tokyo and Bangkok in January for my birthday. I hope by then there are some people in town willing to show a new guy around a bit. It sounds like I should keep the beard and do some fashion research in the meantime after reading a few other threads. Luckily I fly for next to nothing so I can come back often since I know I will become addicted if its half as good as this thread.

Yeah man, if you have even a small amount of fashion sense it will set you apart from other gaijin by miles. I can't remember just how different an effect of dressing/trimming up had when I went out with the same friend on different occasions. The attention I pulled passively when properly groomed and dressed vs a casual attempt was staggeringly different.

Messages In This Thread