rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

Quote: (10-04-2015 07:29 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

How is the WGF (White God Factor) in Japan? Seems pretty high based on a recent trip to Hawaii (lots of Japanese there).

I consider it mixed. I have very blue eyes and blond, even when bald.
Some girls have a crush for it, others don't. Its an advantage to open up girls, but for me with almost zero japanese a lot of opportunities are missed.
What matter a little more is the way how you act. I meet a british guy that was talking strong slang with a lot of curse words. When he went to the bars the girls told me they don't like it. So I made a location change with my wingman and well this one girl I will see at thursday.

So just be white alone can be like an open door but the rest of you hast to make the step right to enter it.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Messages In This Thread