rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LGBT lobby enlists 25% of European deputies (MEPs)

LGBT lobby enlists 25% of European deputies (MEPs)

Look at the the U.S today and the Weimar Republic before the Third Reich. There are striking similarities. Hitler rose to power because everyone was fed up with the in your face faggotry and loose morals.

We are watching history unravel before our eyes. As much as I would like it to happen, Trump won't save the U.S and bring back traditional and neo-masculine ideas. I'm betting the U.S collapses within our lifetimes, as well as the EU and the rest of the western nations that favor carousel riding and butt fucking over a two parent household.

Civilizations have an expiration date, which history continues to prove. I don't believe the new world order BS that conspiracy theorists love to talk about. Every great civilization has fallen, the U.S and EU will not be an exception. Books like this just prove that it will happen sooner rather than later.

Messages In This Thread