rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LGBT lobby enlists 25% of European deputies (MEPs)

LGBT lobby enlists 25% of European deputies (MEPs)

Quote: (10-04-2015 07:23 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Interesting that apparently nobody is shocked or really interested in the piece of info above.

How times have changed, in 20 or even 10 years! (Public and personal values and decency going down the drain) : Ten years ago, such a revelation would have shaken European and even world media...

But nowadays: De Villiers unveils the fact that 25% of all European MEPs are paid and controlled by the LGBT lobby, and public or media reaction is... nil. "No big deal, we already suspected so, or plainly don't care..."

For the general public, this is a feature not a bug. For the people on this forum, well I can only speak for myself, but I personally place little import on phaggotry. The third world invasion is the big one for me. A potential economic collapse that will definitely impact me personally is second on the priority list. Everything else, including LGBT, are very distant 3rd+ compared to those 2.

At any rate, I fully expect the third world invasion to take care of the phaggotry in due course. It's funny how phags and other assorted leftists like to say us "racists" and "xenophobes" on the right are "on the wrong side of history" for opposing mass immigration when it is in fact they who will be hit soonest and hardest by the Islamic tide.

Messages In This Thread