rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deep Lounge

Deep Lounge

Quote: (05-09-2018 05:28 AM)ilostabet Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2018 11:54 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

4chan gets me sometimes. There's some very intelligent people there, amongst a sea of complete imbeciles. I'm addicted to the 1 in 1000 posts of pure anonymous expression that are worth reading.

[Image: x37gva.jpg]

leaving aside that the anon is completely right, what struck me was that this is the exact argument - with similar language - made by Hans Hoppe (specially in his last book), and he currently lives in Turkey. now notice the country flag on the posts.

I wonder if he's the anon. would be pretty funny to know Hoppe browses 4chan.

Vox Day has been hammering Jordan Peterson recently because Peterson has writings that clearly say he doesn't think objective truth exists, and he is not a Christian believer.

Peterson appears to promote his teachings as the foundation for a society that works, and uses the social advantages that come from Christian teachings, but in a post-Christian, post-truth world. He advocates moral behavior, the family, and patriarchy because it works, and he wants to see these values generally accepted without any appeals to heaven and the threat of hell.

These posts from 4Chan seem to be pushing a similar explanation. Patriarchy and sexual restrictions should be accepted and observed, not because God said so, but because they are necessary for civilization.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread