rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for divorced men

Question for divorced men

Quote: (10-03-2015 11:48 AM)Onto Wrote:  

Gay slurs? You mean like telling a kid to stop being such a fag? Geez, what cruelty.

Silent treatment? Like not giving in to a child's constant demand to be the center of the universe?

Guilt trip? You mean a parent should never make a child feel guilty for their self-indulgent, bad-behavior?

You're no good? Maybe the kid isn't doing good?

If I were you I would take any child's complaining about their parents with a huge grain of salt. Children are not exactly a beacon of objectivity and truth.

Modern day culture hails children as the smart ones and parents as the buffoon's, or tyrants. It's further said children should have a say in their raising, what their punishment should be, and what to eat for dinner. You're post seems to be a reflection of that.

I suspect you've never had children of your own?

You need for me to spell it out?
Not talking to wife/kids for days especially around Christmas and other holidays.
Using the words bas**rd, worthless, no good,you'll never amount to anything, loser, a***ole, fa**ot, que**, pans*, cocks*****, more often than the kid's first name, bit**,slu*,who** to the mother more often than her name.
This is not about eating all the spinach on your plate, brushing your teeth, or doing homework.
And this I learned many years later after both sons are now over 30; not at the time.
Hope this clarifies things.

Messages In This Thread