rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making friends (male friends)

Making friends (male friends)

I guess it depends on your definition of a "friend", another problem is that I am very hard on myself and others, so for instance a guy that I go to the bar with, we go to a club to pick up chicks, watch some football or something, that is acquaintance, if things develop beyond that we can become friends.

A true friend is made via loyalty imo, some who I know I can trust, someone who I know will have my back at the drop of a hat, someone who if I call right now is ready to go, sounds like a lot to ask but that is who I am, I will be ready to go at any moment for someone I truly feel is a friend and I expect the same in return.

Thing is that takes years to build up, you dont just have someone back no matter what after knowing them for a year.

The issue with me being such a loyal person is that expect the same in return so if you do something that I see as untrustworthy that is a big red flag for me and you get flagged as someone I cannot rely on.

Yea I dunno Im kinda crazy like that and it holds me back.

Messages In This Thread