rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making friends (male friends)

Making friends (male friends)

I would second the advice of some people here that places like the gym, any sports/interest clubs and courses are a good way to make new friends for most people. If you're into nightlife a lot, I would think that this is fruitful too - think sport broadcasts or concerts in bars, for example.

Personally I always found it very hard to make new friends: Back in the days because I was hardly ever going out anywhere, and nowadays because there's so few people in their 20's living in this town. I did meet a few people here but none of them has "shown the potential" (not being arrogant here) to become a true friend.

Two years ago I met a guy from Scandinavia. While his interests and attitude towards life differ greatly from mine, it just worked from day one: We could talk about all kinds of things, laugh together over the most stupid shit and help each other with whatever issues may came up. Now he's back in this home country, I have seen him once since then and without being homo, I miss him. Simply because he is a real friend! It's part of your personality of course, I know people who can just befriend everyone. I could never do that. And sometimes I wonder whether that's a good or bad thing.

Messages In This Thread