rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making friends (male friends)

Making friends (male friends)

Meet up with RVF dudes. I've met a lot of awesome people via RVF. this is very overlooked. If you're in the tri-state area of america there are many cool dudes on RVF who would probably be willing to meet up with you. If you're in another country or in an obscure place, then you should try to get out of there. Honestly, living in a small town just fucks with your head too much.

My advice for making RVF friends:

1. contribute to the forum, that way dudes will be less wary of you PMing them about hanging out.

2. Check out the travel threads and see who is where.

3. PM dudes who's views you like and talk to them.

4. Be cool. Most times when I meet up with RVf dudes we just hang out. Don't feel like you can't meet up because your game isn't 100% on point or whatever.

This is just what has worked with me.

Also, don't look down on people who just want to see what they can get from you. Perhpas you can help eachother and establish a solid relationship?

For example, there is a dude in china I buy a lot of my fitness supplements from in SZ and he's actually cool, so we talk a fair bit beyond just business. I ask him about advice on how to do well the city and other things. I'd actually say we've gone from being Customer and client to being friends. We're actually planning a trip together in the coming months to hit up some cool areas in china.

I think the best advice is to just be friendly. I've had a lot of people hook me up in china just because I'm an easy person to sit and have a beer with.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread