rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female feminist academic guilty of raping disabled man

Female feminist academic guilty of raping disabled man

Quote:Quote:

SIDE NOTE
The prison sentence seems excessive. Considering she fucked her own family over, I don't feel entirely bad about her being punished, but 20-40 years?

Instinctively I agree. But then I wasn't in the courtroom, and from a simple (non-lawyer) reading of the law, the description of aggravated sexual assault seems clear: http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/2c-the-.../14-2.html

Quote:Quote:

(7) The victim is one whom the actor knew or should have known was physically helpless or incapacitated, intellectually or mentally incapacitated, or had a mental disease or defect which rendered the victim temporarily or permanently incapable of understanding the nature of his conduct, including, but not limited to, being incapable of providing consent.

As the judge stated she was convicted of a first-degree felony, whether she was deluded about it or not doesn't change that.

Messages In This Thread