rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female feminist academic guilty of raping disabled man

Female feminist academic guilty of raping disabled man

Quote: (10-22-2015 08:15 AM)NO_LIMIT_CRACKA Wrote:  

I don't get why a woman would want to have sex with a tard though. I could understand why some beta would fuck a retarded girl, it's a warm body and basically a bit better than a real doll. But what does a woman get out it if?

From reading the whole (lengthy) NY Times article, the answer is pretty much what I had guessed. She was effectively delusional. She did not see DJ for who he was. In her mind, DJ was an able-minded adult who simply had some motor difficulties that interfered with his ability to communicate. She believed her technique worked and she believed that DJ was really communicating with her. In fact, DJ's "communication" was 100% pure hamster fuel, sourced directly from her own subconscious. He was whatever she (her subconscious) wanted him to be. She craved this illicit, irresponsible affair and her subconscious gave it to her through him.

From the article:

Quote:Quote:

Though Anna’s father says that she had been training in jujitsu to be able to defend herself in prison, she seemed optimistic to the end, planning out the life she would lead with D.J. after she was found not guilty, after he was freed from P. and Wesley and after they at last could marry.

It would be hilarious if it weren't for the many victims of her delusions: DJ and DJ's family as well as her husband and children that she neglected and abandoned.

Messages In This Thread