rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Last Minute Resistance and blown game.. recovery possible?

Last Minute Resistance and blown game.. recovery possible?

Quote: (03-27-2016 02:29 PM)SomeFcksGiven Wrote:  

I've been gaming other girls and getting some bangs here and there, so the oneitis with this one has been cured and I got my head back on straight. I was keeping her in "mass text mode" these last few months, sending pics of cool stuff I was doing. Caribbean trips, motorcycle rides, etc. She has a bf so the vibe has been pretty subdued.. until 2 weeks ago. I was on a trip out of the state and she texted me out of the blue asking if I wanted to get together. Unfortunately I couldn't. She asked me again last Friday night, but I was working. My spidey senses are telling me that she's on the outs with the bf again and looking to monkey branch with me. If a bang is in the cards I'm ok with being the rebound guy [Image: wink.gif] Hopefully my unavailability hasn't caused the moment pass.. female emotions are very fleeting. I'll invite her out next time I have some time off.

Good to hear you're doing well.
I like stories that have a happy ending.

Messages In This Thread