rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Last Minute Resistance and blown game.. recovery possible?

Last Minute Resistance and blown game.. recovery possible?

Quote: (10-03-2015 05:09 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

She's LTR material because she cheated on her boyfriend with you? Hmmmm... She's a good as a fucksock, just considering that alone.

If I was in your position reading what I wrote I would hands-down agree with you.

But let me ask you this..

How long are quality girls actually single? Especially if they're extremely attractive? This girl has been in a relationship with her bf for several years. She hasn't been a carousel rider. I confirmed this through conversation with several mutual friends. Based on my experience, when a quality girl is single, you've got a window of maybe a week (give or take) before she gets swooped up again. Maybe as a rebound or by someone who's been chatting her up while things were going south with her bf. She's got a million options.

I know it sounds like I'm pedastalizing, and maybe I am a little. Hard to say. But here's my situation. I live in a small town area where every bar has an atrocious ratio. There might be one or two decent looking girls and they're always surrounded by available cock. The rest are fatties. To get a quality girl in my area you not only have to look good, have some game, status, and good energy.. your timing also has to be perfect.

So yeah, ideally maybe I should have waited until things were completely over with her current bf. But given the situation I'm in I feel like I'm doing the right thing: Making my move early before another guy comes along offering some good dick to comfort her "broken heart"

Messages In This Thread