rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Last Minute Resistance and blown game.. recovery possible?

Last Minute Resistance and blown game.. recovery possible?

Quote: (10-03-2015 04:01 AM)SomeFcksGiven Wrote:  

That's what I'm going to try to do. After I wrote my first post, she started texting me again. Asking how my night was going, what I was doing, etc. All good signs. So maybe this story isn't over yet. Pretty sure she's down to hang out again, but I'm currently working night shifts. She asked me when I was off and if I'll be stopping by the coffee shop tomorrow. So for now I'll revert back to the frame that hooked her in the first place, purge my mind of the "LTR nice guy" poison, and go for the bang at the soonest opportunity.

It sounded like she was very much interested in you right off the bat, so if you can get her back to your place and show some boldness, you should be good.

I'll be monitoring the Just Had Sex Thread to see what happened [Image: wink.gif]

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Messages In This Thread