rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Having problems escalating

Having problems escalating

Hello gents,

So here is my biggest sticking point, it seems to be escalating and I feel like it's my biggest obstacle. So I just got out of a 4 year LTR a year ago, since that time I've been brushing up on my game and trying to put myself out there, raising my value as a man, and just becoming an overall bad ass. What I've noticed is that with some girls they come on stronger than others, IOI's are pretty obvious and things escalate at a good pace. My problem has been with a girl recently, cute chick, she's a waitress at a local diner and I got her number. I took her out on a date in downtown with her friend, my wing and roommate took her friend home early leaving just us together, so we ended up having a blast and I just kept focusing on the fun. I took her home that night but I didn't really "feel" like their was any obvious opportunities to escalate. Is this my fault? On Date 2 we wen't out to eat, her and her friend and my roommate again. We end up finishing up and take my car to a parking lot to teach her how to drive (she's not from the States and just turned 19) afterwards my roommate drops us off and takes her friend away, I show her my motorcycle and we go for a cruise. When we come back it's just the two of us standing in the car port alone. In my head, I know I should escalate, I ask her if she wants to go upstairs and wait for our friends to come back, she doesn't want to because my other roommate is up there. I took it as kind of a mixed signal, I felt like if I got her to my room I could escalate, but at the same time I didn't get the same vibe I've gotten from other chicks. Plus she didn't want to leave and I wasn't sure if it was because she was separated from her friend or she didn't want to disrupt my roommate. Either way, here I was, alone with her, not knowing what to do next, feeling like a total beta because my mind didn't know what to do. I feel like if I can get over this hurdle, it will all be down hill from there.

LTR; Brushing up on my game for over a year after LTR, biggest sticking point seems to be physical escalation

- Slim

Messages In This Thread