rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Latin American Coffee Guide

Quote: (10-12-2015 11:35 AM)Papi Rico Wrote:  

Damn son. Now that's solid intel.

Let's keep this little corner strong. I'm delighted that some us realize that while Tinder hoes are constant the world over, good coffee is not. Our scarce resources must be adapted accordingly.

When these Limenas give you some free time, can you share with us your thought process in deciding which manual brew to order? Are there objective factors based on the bean variety or device used?

For some of us long-term travelers, would you recommend any particular portable or mobile device/instrument?

Given my current access to Turkish coffee, I'm travelling with something like this at the moment:
[Image: HOT_2012_NEW_Turkish_Coffee_Maker.jpg]

Beats the hell out of instant coffee, but not ideal..

Papi Rico, my current setup is this:

Aeropress

with

Porlex mini hand grinder

with

Metal coffee mug similar to this

The beauty of this setup is how compactable it is. The grinder fits inside the aeropress after you remove the rubber sleeve, and the metal cup is of course indestructible. The only thing you then need are coffee beans and hot water.

-What other people think of you is none of your business.

Messages In This Thread