rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My LTR Cost Me a Notch Thread

My LTR Cost Me a Notch Thread

Quote: (10-02-2015 10:11 AM)the Thing Wrote:  

I started attending the theatre club again. This time I got close with this absolutely gorgeous 18 year old 5 ft 10 half Turkish half Serbian girl. She was really into Shakespeare and I decided well I'll definitely let this one shake my spear, so we started going out.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Bravo.

The OP sounds like he just shouldn't be in a LTR.

Moto sounds like he gets it. There's an opportunity cost with every LTR. You have to weigh all the positives you get from a potential LTR with the negatives of not being in a LTR. The girl I'm in a LTR with is easily a 7 or better, checks the vast majority of my other boxes for a LTR and has very little downside if any to speak of, so for me it's an easy call turning down other opportunities and focusing on improving elsewhere in my life.

I've never been averse to commitment, but now I'm vastly, vastly more discerning on what qualifies a woman for commitment with me.

If you don't want to be exclusive with a girl, don't be. In today's society it's not that hard to spin plates, even while being up front with them. You have to build and maintain your value, though.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread