rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

I was able to practice a lot of game and gleam a lot from other people lately. I'm happy for the whole experience since I feel a lot less conscientious about myself approaching. As a result, I would say I've learned that I have to lower the expectations I set for myself when around more advanced players because I noticed that I was more hesitant to approach people because I kept holding myself to the standards of approaching someone with a level higher than me.

The most important thing of all I learned is that you have to be comfortable with yourself. When I was able to stop thinking so deeply and just get to the point where I accept I'm an outsider and everyone already knows it, I felt a lot better about myself.

For example, I was able to just chat with a really attractive woman today in the metro and ask her more about herself today and it felt so much easier since I just felt good about myself.

I've read it all before, but now I can internalize the lesson that you should really focus on bettering you as much as you can. When you do, everything else in your world just flows worlds easier.

I was also able to push the thoughts of the woman who didn't want to be more than friends further back in my mind too. Just hanging with the guys and having great conversations with beautiful women really helped me keep all the moping at bay.

Messages In This Thread