rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

Matched with a chick on bumble. She actually looked pretty good in her pictures. I sent a few messages back and forth to her and then I got bored of that and got her to give me her number. Later on in the day, I gave her a call and we spoke for a little about cars and some other stuff. Once the call was near the end, I set up the date for a place I like and she seemed in to it.

Next up was the date. I got there and noticed she wasn't there and initially thought about sitting down and minding my own business, but I decided that I needed to get my social gears turning and chatted with other people in the area a little.

After we chatted for a bit, the woman showed up. She was a little chunkier than her pics but she still looked pretty good to me. We then chatted for a little and then we got up and started to play some games together. While playing I got to know more about her and where she was from and a little bit about her upbringing.

After we played, we then headed to grab some food and chatted about our interests.After we finished eating, we headed to a bar and sat around and chatted a little more and then we left. After that, we walked around a little and then I gave her a hug and we parted ways.

______

I think this woman was actually pretty sweet and pleasant to be around. Regardless, I didn't really have the best time since I was stressing so much. Every step of the way I was worried about her getting bored with me so I kept talking and talking and constantly getting up and moving us around. I also kept asking myself how long the date was going on worrying it was eventually going to get awkward at some point. And then I kept thinking about going for the kiss and when the right time was or if I should even do it.

Lastly, now that I think about it, I really didn't do anything to let the woman know I liked her. I touched her arm a few times, but I don't feel like I did anything else to show her how I felt about her.

Messages In This Thread