rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

Brazil has been ok. I've tried using Bumble, but I'm not getting any matches at all. As for Happn, the app keeps telling me people are liking my profile, but when I go through and like all the profiles I'm interested in, I don't get any matches. Lastly, with tinder, I'm getting matches, but they aren't women I like.

Outside these apps, I did manage to check out the city with one woman from a language exchange app. She looks ok and the conversation wasn't too bad with her, so we'll see where that goes.

On the ground, I don't have much to report. I went out to a couchsurfing event and snagged a few numbers from some natives and tried to indulge them the next day, but they didn't seem too interested to say anything. However, I did try to set something up for today with one woman that was pretty attractive and receptive during the meeting, but she said she has some stuff to do and she'll let me know if we can go out today. So, we'll see how that goes.

I also got to check out one place that was sort of like a strip club. I didn't know what it was initially since my friends gave me limited details, but when I went inside and noticed how the first woman I spoke to started immediately feeling me up, it became pretty clear. I had a good time there though, since I was able to work on losing that immense timidness I have about physical contact and escalation.

I'm very disappointed in myself as far as approaching goes. When I was with my friend, I found a little courage to approach more women, but when I'm alone I completely close up. I keep telling myself to approach, but I still have this mental block where I feel ashamed and wrong for doing it and then I start getting scared women will get mad at me and I'll come across as a bad American.

Messages In This Thread