rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

Wow, I went out with a different friend last night and it was a utter and complete 180 from the previous night. Everything was so much better; he knew how to converse, he knew how to have a good time, we approached sets like mad, and our styles seemed to compliment each other quite well. Best of all, I legit had a good time.

Anyways, we started out the night at one bar and chilled a little. I first opened some people sitting down that had gone out to an event. The people were pretty receptive, but I couldn't tell if a man and woman sitting together were a couple or not. Eventually, the guy got up from the bar and kept suggesting for me to sit in his chair to get a drink. As I think about it now, I think he was trying to help me out by giving me an in to sit close to the chick.

We then opened a big group sitting down. I made a joke based on a conversation I had with my friend earlier and then introduced him. After that, my friend said a little, but we ejected since the group didn't seem receptive.

After that, I then opened a set of woman playing a cornhole game by saying the best way to play was to miss the board completely. They joked that they were playing extremely well if that's the best way. After that, I asked them if they were going to another club to dance a little since I noticed how they were dressed and they said yea. We then tried to draw the conversation out more with them, but it wasn't working out. So, we just shrugged at each other and ejected.

I then opened another 2 set of women playing another game similarly to the way I did before. They weren't really my type but I was still trying to get myself in the zone. However, they were pretty nice and we ended up talking for a good amount of time. Well, really one of them was nice and the other just stood there looking stupid while we talked with her friend. Eventually, she threw out an exit from the convo and I grabbed it and let them go.

I then decided to leave, but on my way out, I noticed this hot brunette looking kind of annoyed with the night. I then went up to her and her friend and joked that it's hard to tell who's having more fun and the brunette's face instantly lit up. We tried to talk for a bit, but we didn't seem to be clicking and I couldn't think of anything good to say, so her and her friend walked off.

We then went to another bar. It was a pretty good sized crowd. We opened one set of girls but none of them were receptive. After that, we met some out of towners with their girlfriends and chatted with them for a bit and then moved on to some other people. Eventually, we decided to leave since it looked like there weren't any really single women around.

Off to place number three. This was more of a dance club, so I didn't do much but do some terrible dancing with my friend and these women. One had great breasts that I kept dancing at and she actually seemed a little receptive because she would smile and try to do the dances I did. Eventually, I got tired and absolutely drenched in sweat and stopped. I then got a drink and noticed the girl with the breasts was off the floor with her friends too. After that, I walked over to them and said we did some awesome dancing and walked off. However, now that I think about it, I should've transitioned it into a question like "hey!, you guys celebrating with that (random group of chicks) too??" or maybe "you guys from around here too?" and then transitioned into talking about school and stuff.

We then went to another club. It was a cool place, but it was annoying because every chick that looked single had her boyfriend hiding in the shadows. Anyways, I opened one slutty looking woman that was shooting selfies with her friend and we got to talking about her breasts and it was coming along alright, but then her friend misheard something my friend said and she and my girl ended up storming off.

After that, we opened some women sitting down. They were receptive and my friend had his eyes set on of them. The other girl wasn't my type but to help out, I tried to run interference for a bit with her. It actually went ok, but it got really tiring because I knew I wasn't getting the chicks number and I got a few looks from other women that I wanted to pounce on. Eventually, my friend got the number, but when he looked her up, he found she had a boyfriend. Total waste of time man.

I was ready to go home, but we decided to revisit a previous bar to end the night out. There wasn't really anyone single there so we just chilled, but eventually a hot tiny blonde woman showed up with her friends. She wanted to take a picture of something in the bar that reminded her of a movie and with that, I opened her by talking about the movie a bit and she immediately warmed up to me. To start, she started putting her hands all over me and going in for hugs constantly. After that, she left for a second and then returned and start rubbing her hands all over my jacket saying how cool it was and then she went back to grabbing on me. After that, I got her number and then she walked off and came back once again. We then chatted a little about where she was from and what she's doing down here and then I told her about some travel plans and she got all giddy again and started hugging me really tight and kissing me on the cheek while talking into my ear. Eventually, her friends pried her off me and they left together but it was pretty cool.

Messages In This Thread