rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

Sent the possibly married woman a message but she never replied. I probably should've straight up asked her relationship status in the first message instead of trying to lead to it.

Went out to Oktoberfest today also. I think I've finally made the realization it's a pretty dull event if you're not going to drink. I got bad sensory overload for a little bit when I got there since there were just so many people and the music was so loud. However, I noticed what helped was to go to a quieter area where people were selling crafts and just relax for a bit.

There were lots of women out, but I didn't have it in me to yell over all the people. To add to it, there were nothing but large sets and I didn't feel like being the high energy fun guy trying to disarm everyone all night.

One woman actually approached me though. She was definitely a solid 8 and Latin so she checked my boxes out the gate. Anyways, she noticed I was wearing a shirt with the name of her country on it and asked me if I visited there. I said yea and we started talking about what I did in her country and then I asked her why she was here. Not long after, her irritating friends started whining and pulling at her to go until eventually she relented and told me bye. I was actually very very annoyed about it because I was really digging the chick and it kinda soured my mood the rest of the night.

As always my mind works terribly slow. It wasn't until a little later that I figured what I should have done is just man up and straight up told her to hang around a bit longer.

Messages In This Thread