rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

Quote: (10-20-2017 12:08 AM)rapaz12 Wrote:  

I'm not sure what to do about this number honestly. This chick was nice and attractive and she seemed into me, but I'm confused she would act this way if she's married. How would get the blondes number out of her if she's off limits?

Why do you think she is married? If she had a ring on that doesn't mean much. Plenty of girls wear one to give that impression and others just don't pay attention to those traditions and do whatever they feel like. If you confirm she is married then obviously she is looking if she gave you her number. If you're not into that just tell her and ask about her blonde friend. Easy peasy.

As far as why she would act that way ... uh, she's a woman. Plenty of married women cheat. She could also be in an open marriage or looking for a third. If you don't care then ignore it and game on. If you do care then just ask. Either way it's worth finding out what she's after IMO.

Messages In This Thread