rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

Opened a set and got both numbers.

There was an event tonight that I wanted to check out with the chick I dated, but plans fell through and I went alone.

I got there a bit before it started so there weren't many people at all. I started to feel a little nervous being there alone and then I decided to open these two women standing outside the venue by asking them when the event starts. They then replied when and I asked them if they had come to this event before and then they said yea. After that, we chatted a little more and then I broke off and talked a little more with a dude that was going to perform. We then went inside and I tried to talk a little more with the two women at the bar, but they walked off after a slight lull in the conversation.

I then chatted with another performer and then I decided to open someone sitting. After looking a second, I noticed two more black women sitting down that I saw a little earlier and decided to open them.

It was a circular table so I at first sat in a chair at the table a little far from them and then I asked them if they planned to perform a little also. They looked a little surprised to see me open them, but they happily answered. After that, we talked about funny things they don't like and I cracked some jokes to mess with them for their silly dislikes. They both had ditzy personalities but I liked them because they didn't look or sound hood.

I then decided they had warmed up to me enough and moved to the seat right next to them and continued to talk. We then had a very good conversation where they asked me a lot of personal questions and I did the same for them all while making some light jokes here and there. Near the end of the event they then remarked how unbelievable it was that I came alone and that I spoke to them and that made me feel pretty awesome.

I then started thinking about how I was going to get a number. At first, I thought I wasn't gonna go for it, but then one of the chicks told me she's originally from Latin America and THEN she stood up and I got a look at her butt and then I quickly decided to go for it.

As usual, I stressed a bit over how I was going to do it, but I eventually decided on something and said it. Sadly, I can't remember what I said, but they both happily put their numbers in my phone! I then chatted a little afterwards and then we parted ways.
-----
While in the midst of the conversation with the black women, someone yelled at me and said hey, and when I looked, I saw it was a woman I went on some dates with where I failed to do any escalation whatsoever. We hugged and then talked a little and she introduced me to the guy she was with.

At that point it confirmed what I assumed about her was right; she turned me down when I told her how I felt about her when we dated because I wasn't escalating and I was too afraid to do anything to show her I liked her.

I wasn't bothered to realize this or see her with the guy either. It only made me smile to realize that my lost opportunity with her was the experience I needed to drive me to make my true feelings crystal clear when I'm talking to a woman I like. Not only that, I learned that I need to be all the way into a woman if I'm going to escalate and honestly, I was not like that when I was dating her.

Messages In This Thread