rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

Quote: (03-06-2017 09:19 PM)rapaz12 Wrote:  

After all this, I just feel low. I want to have experience in a relationship with someone, but I don't want to have to deal with this question of kids and marriage. Since I'm nearly thirty, I have this fear that my options have basically dwindled to nothing but what I got now; nice girls that do nothing for me sexually, single mothers, or women looking to lock a man down for good.

In addition, I keep thinking I've missed out on my chance for a simple relationship since I wasted all my teens and early twenties being afraid of women.

This is what this forum is trying to address.

You're nearly thirty, not nearly seventy. You're far from hitting your peak marketability to women, not just as a provider but as a man who women can look up to as an authority, status symbol, and leader.

OK, so you slept through some drunk party years with idiots, but so what? Are you lifting weights and dressing well? Also, you will soon be banging your way through the first major wave of divorces among women who married early, so you have that to look forward to.

I haven't read everything, but in your most recent posts, it seems like some of your approaches fall off without making your intentions understood. The one girl who seemed "confused" probably spent five minutes trying to figure out whether you wanted to fuck her or not and then sought you out and re-engaged you herself because she was down and wanted you to step on the gas.

If it feels like it's going well, maybe try changing "you're cool, can I get your number" to something like putting your hand on her upper arm lightly and saying...

"This conversation is a lot of fun and I want to keep it going. I've got a couple of things I've got to do now but give me your number and I'll take you for a drink tonight."

Not dinner. She doesn't eat your food until you nut, and even then, make it takeout on the couch, just a refueling stop to build comfort in your place until you bang her again. If she tries to convert into dinner, tell her you've got a "work thing" or "school thing" but want to meet her after. You're busy and in demand.

The unspoken "oh darn, your time's up, I have more important things to deal with than you and you're gonna lose me forever if you don't do what I say right now" subtext will help make sure she complies if she's interested. Then actually get lost and go about your man business until you hit her up later. Keep soldiering forward.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread