rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

Ok, I went out on a coffee date with the girl from India.

The day we initially met, she sent me a message saying it was nice to meet and then the following day, I sent some messages to ask her what she was up to. I felt she wasn't enthusiastic nor really interested in me, so I didn't say anymore to her.

On Tuesday, I met with my trainer and discussed her. He read our short text convo and concluded I didn't give her anything to go on in our conversation and strongly suggested I try to initiate a date. I figured it would be too late to try and reinitiate, but I sent her a message and she surprisingly said she was up for a meet. We then arranged to meet today.

She arrived on time looking great and I greeted her with a hug. I bought her a drink and we conversed about 30 minutes and during the conversation, I tried to make light contact by bumping her arm from time to time and touching her on the shoulder. I don't really feel like she reciprocated much though. I also realized I failed to comment on her appearance so about half way through the conversation, I remarked how nice she looked.

After the first thirty minutes was up, I suggested a walk. We then left the coffee shop and walked around and chatted for another half hour about her health, family, studies, and other things. I showed her a couple places and continued to make light touches here and there, but I still didn't notice much of a reciprocation. However, I couldn't see that she was bothered by it, so I guess that's good.

After this, I walked her back to her car. We chatted some more and then I gave her a hug goodbye. The hug didn't feel really strong though. She then said that it was fun and said bye. In response, I said bye and that I'd see her next time.

Although I had a decent time and the conversation was good, I really don't know where I stand with this girl. I couldn't really get a good read if she's into me, sees me as a friend, or would rather not speak to me again.

Messages In This Thread