rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

I was out today at a get together and I happened to meet this girl. She's from overseas so we chatted in her language quite a bit and we vibed really well.

I was a little nervous to ask for her number since asking for numbers in social circle situations usually seems to scary and off limits to me. But, I remembered a thread I read recently that told me how to ask for the number in this situation, so I told her we should meet up for a coffee.

To my surprise, she seemed super receptive and gave me her number without hesitation!!

Now comes the part I'm not sure on. What should I do next? I'm interested in seeing her again so that I can talk more and get to know her better.

My mind is spinning! I want to set a date for a meet with her again, but I don't know how to handle this. if I should call her today or just wait a couple days then and send her a text. Or call her tomorrow and set a day (should it be during the week or early in the day on a weekend????) Or call her tomorrow to set a date and then send her little texts until the day before the meet. There's also a little guided tour I'm going to in a park tomorrow in the evening. Would it be too soon to invite her to that?

What do I do?????

Messages In This Thread